Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The problem with blogging

...is that you have to think of something to say when you really don't have very much of interest to say. Haven't taken any pictures lately - so nothing there to upload. Christmas was good if uneventful - i got to see old friends and spend time with family, but nothing out of the ordinary. Came back to California - while not entirely uneventful, not much to write about (someone remind me why I HATE flying out of Pasco after Christmas and will try and never do it again)...so what am I supposed to write about?

So until I come up with something good - this is all you get. So for those who bugged me over the holiday for not blogging - here it is.

I am however enjoying the first season of the West Wing, not sure why I never watched this before. I'm really enjoying watching it while I can smell the pot roast cooking that i put on about an hour ago...dinner's going to be great tonight. I figured I needed a good dinner before having to go back to work tomorrow.

So until something interesting strikes me...

No comments: