I just got the two pictures we took after our self defense class. The first one - all nice with our trainers and the guy in the suit.

The Next picture is all of us demonstrating our ready hands - ready to kick your butt!

I was wearing the bandanna for two reasons - it clearly made me look tougher, AND I had just gotten my hair cut and I couldn't figure out how to pull it back while I was working out - I HATE having hair in my face when I work out. It has just now gotten to tiny ponytail length, but I'm getting it cut tonight. Oh well - back to the bandanna, headband, or tiny ponytail with 100 little barrettes, just like the Romanian gymnasts. This has also been quite a dilemma for trapeze. But I bet I look more graceful with my hair flowing behind me when I "fly".
1 comment:
I think you look very tough with the bandanna! All the blisters on your hands will scare people away too.
Post a Comment