Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Off to CatLand

So I'm headed home for the holidays in Washington, or as I like to call it - CatLand. When I travel to washington I say in one of three places and all three places have at least two cats. While this doesn't seem like that big of a deal...I have a pretty sensitive cat alergy, and I beleive that cats, especially indoor house cats know this. They let me know this by sitting on me at every possible instance, sleeping on my designated pillow while I'm not in the room, walking through my suitcase, things like this. So I'm stocking up on tylenol allergy and hoping to only spend about 30 minutes every morning regaining my ability to breathe.

Mostly I'm excited to see family and friends and new babies, (and 1 and 2 year olds I've never met), and watch the nieces get excited about santa coming, and baking cookies at home and just having a great holiday where it actually feels like christmas. None of this 60 degree southern california winter. Its hard to get in the holiday spirit down here.

So happy holidays!

1 comment:

BellaLovesPink said...

Meeeooowww! Have a great Christmas!!