Monday, February 21, 2011

Recent Camera Phone Pictures

Going backwards from now to December....

Kristalyn, Me and Doug at the top of our hike to the Hollywood Sign
IMAG0059

Holly.....
IMAG0061

...wood
IMAG0060

While Kristalyn was here, it was about 75 all weekend, so we made a picnic and went to a park by the beach to read...in February....which is mostly why I live here!
IMAG0054

A couple weeks ago I bought this new car! 2011 Toyota Rav4....now...to talk someone into buy my awesome 1997 Honda Civic... I had to park my new car on the street the first night, because in my haste to leave the car lot, I forgot my garage door opener in my Civic...boo
IMAG0051

When I picked Kristalyn up at the airport, we discovered we had on the same t-shirt...classic!
IMAG0052

Turns out we match more often than you'd think....
IMAG0063

This rainbow was seen outside my office in early January - the picture is amazing, but doesn't do it justice...but I also love how odd that building looks - like one huge pixilated blob.
IMAG0040

We had a new years eve pajama party - and for some reason - April and I decided we should definitely buy matching pajamas...
IMAG0035

Here's all the kiddos at Kathryn's house....mom was off to the side sleeping :)
IMAG0016

Kathryn thought it would be funny to put future cougar Jaron Simler, in a UW sweatshirt to go outside and play....Kristalyn will remember to pack jackets for her kids next time. Jaron is too young to understand - so we had him say Go COUGS for this picture.
IMAG0014

I don't get a chance to braid hair too often....so I take pictures when Madison lets me.
IMAG0018

Doug entertaining the girls with fancy laptop things.
IMAG0012

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Great Pics!! Wish I was in CA - looks beautiful.