Thursday, July 14, 2011

July Blog

IMAG0118IMAG0129IMAG0102IMAG0093IMAG0108IMAG0131
IMAG0111IMAG0123IMAG0128IMAG0147IMAG0153IMAG0159
IMAG0117IMAG0164IMAG0165IMAG0175IMAG0182



July Blog, a set on Flickr.


These Photos Represent the last 4 months....I moved to a cool hosue where I can have ppl over a lot more easily...Doug was in the hospital - and posed for me, they wouldn't give him a longer gown. I did a mud run with some friends (and got tacky affliction shirts). I got to see Megan and family while they were at Disneyland. I was supposed to go to Catalina so I baked brownies, pb cookies, and a HUGE loaf of cinnamon bread, we couldn't go b/c of weather, but we made really good french toast and hung out by the water anyway. All the rest is miscellaneous stuff including a Sunday party where I saw ?uestlove from The Roots and DJ Jazzy Jeff, went to the Wednesday lunch truck event and finally got food from the grilled cheese truck. I made pink camo cookies for a friend who took a job with the army. Showed up at Comedy Carhole at Doug's house and Norm MacDonald was there (he was also at the hospital when Doug was there) went to the hollywood bowl over 4th of July weekend where all the photos made it look like the hollywood bowl was exploding, and then went to a country western themed Angeles game and saw Dierks Bently after.

No comments: