Saturday, January 02, 2010

Catch up Post - mostly pictures

Lots of catching up to do - Nov thru New Years!

Bunko Party Dice Order....Super Easy - ppl should order these more often!




In Nov. the family met in Lincoln City over Dad's Birthday - we managed to hardly take any pictures so this is all I have...

Our room (the kids) the first night was freezing - so we wore coats and hats and got in bed long before bed time.

Self portrait on a pretty nice day

It rained most of the time and was even stormy - but one morning was really beautiful

We even got a rainbow (we could see the whole thing) the morning we left.

Skip Ahead to Christmas (I could pull some photos off the internet of our holiday parties in LB, but most of you have seen them on facebook anyway)

Anna LOVES to have her picture taken with Uncle Doug

Madison delivering gifts to great grandma Ruth on Christmas Eve (the chocolate milk mustache is a nice touch)

After christmas I went over to Seattle to see Kathryn and Kristalyn - We just had to take this picture of Jaron and Saraya hugging! So cute - they could totally be siblings.

Kathryn and Saraya (and a really cute dress someone bought in Oregon in Nov)

The annual Christmas picture of the three of us - taken so well by Karis (Kristalyn's 7 year old).

New years Eve! The dojo gang basically took over a restaurant and bar for the evening and had a great time. Most of the pictures I have are of other people - this was after the festivities - walking back to the hotel - seemed smarter to get rooms than the drive anywhere on new years eve!

Self Portrait - April, Jessie, Bobby, Me.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Fun pics! I especially like the WA ones, but I could be biased.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Christmas, and the dice cookies look nice!!
BTW, I sleep in several layers topped by a big hoodie sweatshirt every night in the winter!! you get used to it after a while/