...make special note that my dress came from Erin's wedding...in 1995...yet perfect for an 80's party! I altered it from full length to bubble skirt for added 80's effect. But many party-goers couldn't believe it was actually a full length gown...so at some point - i cut out the stitching and wore it full length.
This is big Katie and me...and all our hair...not her especially nice fanny pack.
Ikila and I shown here doing the "white girl/molly ringwald" dance

And here...in front of a giant screen showing 80's tv shows (smurfs, knight rider, punky brewster, ALF). We were doing the "kid and play" this time.
This is after Katie decided I needed more umph in my hair...she was armed with a can of aerosol hairspray.

And this was the "reason" for the party. I say reason because they just called it a birthday party so they'd have a reason to throw an 80's party. My b-day was July, 27 - Ikila, July 28, Sarah and Michelle, July 29. (GO LEO's)
No comments:
Post a Comment