Seemed like I had holiday parties every weekend in December...starting with our annual budget office fancy dress up dinner...followed by a boat parade party...Bobby went with me to both...no full length pictures of me in my dress - but it was cute!
My friend Ikila and I went to the Ellen Degeneres Show in early December and got tons of cool stuff on Day 4 of her 12 days of giveaways! It was a long day waiting in line, but we got into the studio audience and had a great time...
The dojo (gym) where I work out is a little party happy - and they all have themes - no one was allowed into this party without a hat...this picture is me and shannon (a girl i work out with).
I managed to get in a little baking before I heading home for the holidays - kept it simple with trees and stars.
Eventually I tried to fly home to washington - but seattle is so not prepared for snow...and I was delayed two and a half days - so I hung out here in long beach, and finally got home on christmas eve! It was a great white christmas at home (the girls don't always want to pose for pictures)...followed by a couple days hanging out in puyallup with Kathryn and Scott and the kiddos - and even got to see the simlers too...
I got back on the 29th - and had a few more days off before going back to work on the 2nd I kept busy with things around here - even roasted a turkey breast and then made home made turkey soup which is serving me well now that I've got a cold I also managed to have fun...including the Dojo New Year's eve party! This is Ikila, Bobby and I. Again - hat/crowns/visors were required!
So happy new year everyone - I'll try and post more often in 2009 - we'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment