
when I got back I decided i needed to decorate, and because I'm usually in WA for at least a week in Dec, and this year I'll be in Fresno, Camarillo and WA for most of december - I was going to need to invest in a fake tree. So after comparing Costco and Home Depot - I went with the 7.5 foot pre-lit, colored lights tree from Costo - it's BIG - but pretty real looking - as far as fake trees go anyway.

And then I set up the snowman collection - someday I can do regular christmas colors in one room, and my blue/white snowman stuff in another room, but there's really only one room right now - so it all gets jammed together!

Don't mind the halloween costume party trophy in the background - and it seemed like the snoopy sno-cone maker fit in quite well.
No comments:
Post a Comment