Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter in Fallbrook

I was invited by my So. Cal family to head down to Fallbrook for Easter Sunday. I naturally accepted. My So. Cal family is the Esparza Family. Bertha (mom), Frank (mom's husband) Debbie (sister) David (Brother) Gina (Sister-in-law) Jordan (kid). Jordan was 9 when I moved here - she's 17 now - DANG!

When I first moved to California, I wokred for Debbie Esparza and she promplty instructed David that he was to help me move (which I'm sure they "discussed" but older sister won) - ever since I've been invited to family holidays and birthdays and sporting events, and since most of my family is in WA - I spend many of these occasions with the Esparzas. David has since helped me move again - without any threat from older sister.
I took my camera along to take pictures of the Esparza's since I don't seem to have any - but then I didn't really take any - so here's all I have...
David made the Mashed Potatoes - and I ate them - even though his apron made me want to boycott them.

Great meal - here's Bertha, Frank and Jordan


Sidebar - I went out on a limb and picked Georgetown to win the tournament - oops - now my bracket is totally shot but it totally doesn't matter because the cougs are in the sweet sixteen!!! Hopefully the Tarheels (are they some kind of mountain goat?) don't see us and our defense coming and we move onto the elite eight! Go Cougs!

No comments: