Monday, November 26, 2007

The inagural blog

Ok I'm breaking down and blogging - because everyone else is I guess. I like keeping up with my friends lives - so I'll assume they've also got nothing better to do on a monday morning than to read my blog. Most bloggers post cute pictures of their kids, husbands, wives, pets and yet I have none of the above. So what will I be posting about? Who knows - but you can count on things like....trapeze - lots of trapeze pics and videos, random travels, bad dates and random bar incidents, and hopefully some good dates as well, and probably some softball. So get ready - you may soon realize the life of an urban(ish) single girl in her 30's isn't quite what you thought!

A few things for the first post:

WSU basketball
- is ranked #6 in both national polls right now - what's that about? I'm getting the fox sports package on cable so I can tivo the games!

WSU football - they suck - but they won the best freakin apple cup I've seen since the 1992 snowbowl.

Softball - Playoffs this week - we're due for a good playoff win! This was last years playoff team - mostly the same folks - but now we're the superfriends.



Trapeze - I love it love it love it, and can't manage to go often enough since its 80 miles from the LBC. But here's a couple of my favorite videos. HEP! These videos are best with the audio so you can hear the crazy trapeze teacher.

This was the first trick I learned - Knee hang...


This is the only one I've perfected...its getting way harder...hocks off...wait for it....




Ok - that's all I've got for now....more later...

1 comment:

BellaLovesPink said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

But just so you know, if you don't blog regularly, I WILL harass you!

Love ya!